The college has a well-equipped library with ample text books & journals in all specialties. Internet, Scanner, Xerox services are available in library. The learning resources center located within the library contains internet enabled computers through which students can avail online journals.
Total no of Book – 3874
Total No of Journals – 25
- American Journal of Advance Nursing Research
- International Journal of Community Health Nursing
- Asia Pacific Journal Of Nursing
- International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing
- International Journal of Pediatric Nursing
- Journal of Advanced Nursing Practice
- European Journal of Nursing
- International Journal of Nursing Education and research
- European Journal of Complementary and Alternative medicine.
- International Journal of traditional systems of medicine
- Journal of Nursing Research Society of India
- Indian journal of Continuing Education
- National Medical Journal of India.
- Health action 2015
- Nursing and midwifery Research Journal
- Nightingale Nursing Times
- Educational extracts
- Kerala Nursing forum
- Indian Journal of Pediatrics
- Indian Journal of Continuing Nursinf Education
- Indian Journal of Medical Research
- The Nursing Journal of India
- Christian Medical Journal of India
- Journal of Nursing Research Society of India
Mosby’s Nursing consult journals
- Air medical journal
- American Journal of infection control
- AORN journal
- Applied Nursing Research
- Archieves of psychiatric Nursing
- Australian Emergency Nursing Journal
- Australian Critical Care
- Clinical stimulation in Nursing
- Disater management & response
- Geriatric Nursing
- Heart and Lung
- International Journal of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing
- Journal for Nurse Practitioners
- Journal of emergency Nursing
Science Direct (Health Sciences Collection):
Science Direct is one of the largest online collections of published scientific research in the world. Science Direct, now offers over a quarter of the world’s STM (Science, Technical and Medical) articles integrated with a growing range of authoritative books, including reference works, handbooks and book series.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text:
CINAHL Plus with Full Text is the world’s most comprehensive nursing and allied health research database, providing full text for more than 770 journals indexed in CINAHL®. The database also provides full text for more than 275 books/monographs. With full-text coverage dating back to 1937, CINAHL Plus with Full Text is the definitive research tool for all areas of nursing and allied health literature.
CINAHL Plus with Full Text also provides indexing for more than 4,600 journals from the fields of nursing and allied health. The database contains more than 2.8 million records dating back to 1981. Offering complete coverage of English-language nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses’ Association, CINAHL covers nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health and 17 allied health disciplines. In addition, this database offers access to health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, educational software, audiovisuals and book chapters. Searchable cited references for more than 1,350 journals are also included.
Cochrane Library Online:
It is the best single source of reliable evidence about the effects of health care. It contains all existing systematic reviews plus increasingly wider range of new updated reviews. It supports free text searching of all its contents, as well as keyword searching and the sophisticated software allows users to edit and save search strategies, download records and print easily.
Students can also utilise the library facilities of T.D. Medical College.
Through this service, users can get photocopies of articles from journals and books as and when required.
Through this service, library provides audio and video cassettes, slide-tape programs etc. (with audio and viewing facilities).
The computer lab of the library offers computer services to users such as word processing and document scanning. Further, services provided by the lab also include assisting the students and faculty members for editing projects/thesis, setting the file to the required quality of print and printing.
The CD-ROM collection of the library contains the CDs and multi media CDs, bibliographical databases and full text databases. Full text databases include back volumes of medical journal articles, review articles, text books, etc.
The Library has a separate “Internet Browsing” section.